STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Quality Auditors in Miami, Florida.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
Auditors ensure individuals and agencies that perform maintenance and/or maintenance/fuel related services perform those duties in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Based on the experience level of the Quality Assurance Auditor, they will be required to accomplish any or all of the following job duties. Findings will be recorded and conveyed for corrective action and follow-up as required
External Auditors will perform external audits of contract agencies and vendors that repair,
overhaul or perform other maintenance on Company aircraft, engines, appliances or components, in accordance with Company policies
- Heavy Check Audits – Auditor shall monitor the Company Maintenance and Inspection Programs to assure continuing compliance with FAR’s, Company regulations and policies, procedures specifications and maintenance practices. Accomplishes In-Process audits as detailed in the Quality Assurance Audit Program
- Auditors may conduct follow-up audits, as required to ensure problems found during external/internal audits are corrected within time limitations specified in the Company’s General Maintenance Manual
- Auditors shall maintain records of audits and findings to document compliance. Review Corrective Actions of audit discrepancies to assure satisfactory corrective action and preventive actions are accomplished in a timely manner
- Auditors shall perform additional tasks as specified in the CASS/Reliability section of the Company’s General Procedures Manual
Auditors may be required to accomplish investigations as needed
- Auditors shall be tasked and responsible for the oversight of core auditing functions within the Quality Assurance group, as assigned by the Senior Manager of Quality
Auditors shall participate in the training of all new hire auditors, as assigned by the Manager of Quality
- Mechanic’s Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) ratings preferred
- Extensive maintenance, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, or CASS experience preferred
- A suitable four year college degree with an emphasis in Business or Aviation maybe substituted for experience or an A&P certificate
- Must have and be able to demonstrate solid writing and communication skills and must be proficient with computer skills to include being proficient with Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel
- Must be able to obtain a valid passport as extensive domestic and international travel maybe required
Certificates & Licenses:
- Certified ISO 9001 Auditor
- Masters Degree or five or more years related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear
- The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.