Quality Control Inspectors
Quality Control InspectorsSTS
STS Technical Services
About The Company:
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Quality Control (QC) Inspector who has experience with solder joint inspection of SMT and mixed technology hardware.
Required Skills & Experience:
- The candidate will also have experience with inspection and measurement of mechanical hardware
- Must be able to clearly communicate and document inspection results
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering documentation as well as adjust to changing priorities in a dynamic manufacturing environment
- Must be able to pass NASA/JPL and IPC J-STD inspection certification testing, including vision testing
- Ability to sit and operate an inspection microscope for long periods (e.g. up to 10 hour shifts) is required
- Must be able to support overtime and weekend work
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- A high school diploma or GED is required. Must have at least 5 years of Quality Inspection experience
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Location: Colorado.
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- SEAKR is an EOE.
Since this is a direct hire job, SEAKR provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 8576.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.