STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Quality Engineers in Anniston, Alabama.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting product / process activities as it relates to customer needs. You’ll ensure inspections and verify compliance with design, MFG, and quality requirements. Secondary functions include developing and follow engineering drawings, ERRs, Mfg. assembly drawings and process sheets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify tooling needs, working with production personnel to procure and implement.
- Ensure inspections and verify compliance with design, MFG, and quality requirements.
- Develop and follow engineering drawings, ERRs, Mfg. assembly drawings and process sheets Seek and obtain quotes for tooling / fixturing design, build, and timely delivery of tooling.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives into the production
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quality Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management / Research, Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.