STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Quality Engineers in Anniston, Alabama.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting product / process activities as it relates to customer needs. You’ll ensure inspections and verify compliance with design, MFG, and quality requirements. Secondary functions include developing and follow engineering drawings, ERRs, Mfg. assembly drawings and process sheets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify tooling needs, working with production personnel to procure and implement.
- Ensure inspections and verify compliance with design, MFG, and quality requirements.
- Develop and follow engineering drawings, ERRs, Mfg. assembly drawings and process sheets Seek and obtain quotes for tooling / fixturing design, build, and timely delivery of tooling.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives into the production
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quality Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management / Research, Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.