Quality Engineers (2nd Shift)
Quality Engineers (2nd Shift)STS
STS Technical Services
Facilitates activities in support of Harley-Davidson’s QMS (Quality Management System). Support Continual Improvement activities that directly impact business performance. Transfers knowledge/skills that can empower key stakeholders to take action(s) that contribute to the organization’s success, support and drive the use of quality/business tools, techniques, and methodologies. Supports the use of these tools in area of responsibility to increase quality skill/competency levels and impact business performance.
- Support and drive the implementations of site Quality Plan activities in order to meet or exceed business performance goals.
- Participate in implementing the standardization of quality/business methods, measures and tools.
- Perform internal/cross-functional audits, develops and trains others to become internal auditor/assessors, as required.
- Support and participate in activities to ensure effectiveness of Harley-Davidson’s QMS.
- Participate in activities to achieve ISO compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Experience in Project Management, which may include planning, supervising, monitoring, and accomplishing the goals of specific project requirements. Experience in Problem Solving/Decision Making methods. Knowledge of QMS assessment, measurement techniques, and the product development process. Understands PC operations including systems and software. Experience in a team-based environment is a plus. Professional society/organization certification preferred (ASQ, APICS, etc.).
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.