Quality InspectorsSTS Technincal Services
MHI RJ Aviation
STS Technical Services is hiring Quality Inspectors in Bridgeport, West Virginia.
At Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, our Quality Inspectors ensure all airworthiness quality requirements are performed and documented in accordance with all applicable regulations in regard to maintenance, preventative maintenance, repair and alteration of aircraft, engine and aircraft components for which the Repair Station is rated. In this position, you will conduct weighing procedures in accordance with customers’ recommended practices and procedures, while compiling and managing associated documentation, completing aircraft records. You will perform incoming inspections, coordinating inspection activities in compliance with computer tracking maintenance programs. You’ll perform inspections of aircraft, engines, parts, and components using precision tools, equipment, and other materials in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements. You’ll also ensure all work orders and forms as well as records of arrival, maintenance, and corrective actions performed, are documented accurately and that all specialized customer and regulatory paperwork is complete. Occasionally, you’ll research aircraft drawings and technical data. Our Quality Inspectors also perform all return-to-service processes and ensure assigned aircraft meets all airworthiness requirements prior to its return to service. Relying on your background in aircraft maintenance, you’ll help train, coach, and mentor technicians and other inspectors in the performance of their duties, and conduct Internal Procedural Audits when necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience performing aircraft inspections under FAR 145, 121, 135 or Military experience on commercial or military aircraft.
- Have a working knowledge of special tooling and machinery used in detail inspection
- Have a working knowledge of aircraft part fabrication process
- Ability to calculate tolerances using specialty or calibrated measuring devices
- Ability to read and interpret engineering documents
- Ability to use and interpret a variety of precision measurement instruments and special tooling
- Minimum of one year of Inspector experience, preferred
- Must be able to pass hearing and vision tests.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.