Quality InspectorsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Quality Inspectors in Monroe, Washington.
Inspects general machining operations during production sequence to ensure conformance of all parts with the customer specification under the supervision of Quality Control Leader and within AS9100 certification standards.
- Repetitive Inspection of parts before, during and after production using standardized methods.
- Visually inspects or checks parts using a variety of precision measuring instruments or against fixed samples.
- Checks dimensions and finishes against blue print or job order specification.
- May perform finishing operations to correct rejected parts or assist with other production activities.
- Read basic blueprints and job orders for production specifications.
- Adhere to and support the policies concerning Quality and Environmental, Health and Safety
- Participate in continuous improvement and associated training
- Perform other duties as assigned
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.