STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring a Quality Lead to work with a Fortune 350 client of ours in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
This role would involve completing final inspections and reports, process inspections and part quality inspections.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit the plant processes to ensure both internal and external regulations and standards are being adhered to
- Inspect critical parts for conformance
- Inspect and test processes and procedures – take measurements and compare to a predefined standard.
- Investigate measurements that are found to deviate from standards.
- Ensure auditing and manufacturing documentation is kept up to date.
- Review of ISO documents to ensure company processes comply with standards.
- Maintain Quality Assurance documentation.
- Train others on quality procedures, protocols, and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree with one (1) year of experience in a related field or its equivalent
- Advanced training/experience in the use of statistical techniques and process improvement methods
- Experience with the use of structured problem-solving techniques utilizing computer application
- Concise and accurate written documentation is essential.
Why Should I Apply?
- Work Schedule – Mon- Thurs. 6:30am-4:30pm Fridays 6:30am-10:30am.
- 10 annual paid holidays
- Paid vacation after 6 months
- Work in a brand new temperature controlled facility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits offered
- Top compensation for the area
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.