STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now hiring Quality Managers in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 Best Places to Work, and 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
The Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager position will lead the integration of design robustness in New Product Development as well as lead the manufacturing launch quality readiness for selected programs. This individual will also be responsible for implementing and continuously improving Quality Management System standards, procedures, and processes and be the point person for all Quality integration within the selected programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
- 8+ years in related work experience
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Thorough understanding of Quality Systems (ISO/TS/IATF)
- Excellent project management and prioritizing skills
- Demonstrated hands on Design for Robustness or Design for Six Sigma experience.
- Demonstrated experience in deploying quality breakthroughs in new product development
- Results-oriented, strong analytical skills, and demonstrated process improvement success in managing large teams in a continuous improvement culture
- Ability to interact with all levels of the business (senior leaders to working teams); exceptionally good listening skills; able to present complex or new ideas with clarity and simplicity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that build productive relationships and influences others, both within the business and across organizations
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.