Quality Records Auditors
Quality Records AuditorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Quality Records Auditors in Nashville, Tennessee.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verifies the completeness of the maintenance record package; ensures that each step is documented and that all required signatures are present.
- Performs systematic audits of maintenance paperwork versus the data in the maintenance information system.
- Ensures completeness of all maintenance documentation ensuring all open and required fields have been properly annotated.
- Responsible for the audit flow process and supports in ensuring all documentation is ready and audited for filing and records scanning.
- Reports all discrepancies noted during auditing via EmpowerMX fleet cycle system.
- Supports and assists the Operations and Quality Control departments in identifying and properly correcting documentation errors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or education degree (GED).
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent in Aviation field (management, operations, maintenance) preferred.
- Prefer experience in aviation document records auditing.
- P3E/ Lean experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Maintenance information systems knowledge desired (EmpowerMX Fleet Cycle).
- Knowledge of Aircraft records requirements.
- Ability to understand procedures, acting in problem solving, suggesting improvements.
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, excel, word) preferred
- Aircraft Maintenance data collection experience preferred.
- Good customer service skills desired.
- Demonstrates good judgment.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.