STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Recovery Administrators in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
In this role, you’ll assist in the daily administrative functions of maintaining supplier recovery parts, tracking and daily communications to and from suppliers who provide products for heavy military vehicles at an operations garage and designated materials area.
Your Duties Would Also Include:
- Utilize warranty system to track parts, costs and status of recovery items pursued.
- Organize and maintain a broad range of paper and electronic documentation to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Provides and monitors data in support of the creation and management of recovery related activities: parts shipments, return materials requests, etc.
- Verification and monitoring of claims, determining where the failure of the part originated, coordinate shipping and receiving activities and other functional areas as needed.
- Process recovery claims, credit memos, core returns, repair and replacement activities.
- Others duties as assigned
Qualifications We’d Love For You To Have:
- Prior experience in automotive or heavy-duty equipment environment or like business.
- Strong computer skills required including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle rejection from suppliers
- Experience with supply systems
- High school diploma/GED/HSED
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.