STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now hiring Recruiters in Littleton, Colorado.
The Senior Sourcing Specialist/Talent Researcher will work on the Space Systems Company Talent Acquisition (TA) team, supporting our most critical sourcing needs. We partner with our business to identify critical and strategic needs, delivering premier talent. Sourcing specialists within TA do not perform full life cycle recruiting; instead, they focus on “the hunt,” generating prospects and candidates for our critical and hard to find skill sets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Researching and sourcing resumes from varied sources, with a particular focus on internet and networking research, for skills in support of ongoing hiring needs and talent pipelines
- Creating targeted sourcing strategies for niche and commodity skills
- Designing and executing research projects into competitor organizations, including direct outreach to prospects
- Collaborating with internal sourcing and recruiting teammates and management to achieve Talent Acquisition goals
- Leading with sourcing industry best practices and effective innovations to raise the bar on internal sourcing expertise
- Networking both externally and internally to gain access to more prospective candidates and to keep current on “all things sourcing.”
- Surface top notch cleared software and engineering talent with innovative solutions
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Drivers License
- Related Work Experience
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation Recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787.