STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Recruiters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Technical and/or Light Industrial Recruiting experience in qualifying, interviewing, and selecting personnel for temporary or direct labor preferred. Relevant office experience including sales is also preferred along with a bachelor degree.
General Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA):
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work with computer systems
- Effective Problem Solver
- Quick Learner
- Thrive in fast paced environments
- Enjoys a challenge
Nature of Work:
- Attracting the most qualified employees available and matching them to the open positions for which they are best suited
- Screen, interview, test, qualify and hire applicants using the Company’s computer database in documenting all recruiting efforts and comments
- Review resumes and make outbound contacts from various resources
- Follow up with employees that complete or terminate assignments and route to another assignment
- Obtain referrals from candidates and follow up with referrals
- Recruiter will become thoroughly familiar with the Company including being the expert on job site wages and benefits, advances, payroll, and working conditions of assignment
- Maintain rapport with candidates after hire in order to provide excellent customer service and place candidate for subsequent assignments
- Recruiter must be a team player, quick learner and thrive in fast paced environments
It will fall upon each recruiter to be responsible to achieve the following goals:
- To maintain or exceed our current levels of response and effort required to locate, assign and retain the number of employees required in the field to meet our clients’ needs
- Maintain a high average show ratio
- Maintain an average of 75 daily contacts
- Have an active headcount of 35 technicians working for them in the field by the end of the first year’s employment
- Have a minimum average of 3 hires per week
- Must be assertive and able to effectively converse with applicants using industry terminology
- Must have pleasant and outgoing personality and enjoy working with people of different levels of education and experience
- Must be willing to devote many hours on the telephone and at the office
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and patient
- Must be determined, persistent and thorough
Exempt Salaried – Full Time Regular – All other salaried employees (except non-exempt salaried and officers/executives) not subject to the overtime pay provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Promotions & Growth:
Promotions are based on employee’s performance
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!