Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Recruiting Analysts in Savannah, Georgia.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree Related field required or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Three years of human resource experience with a proven track record of filling job requirements.
- In-house corporate recruitment experience preferred.
- Strong customer service skills required.
This position will assist the high volume recruitment process by developing, implementing and maintaining a creative recruiting strategy for the business units to bring in applicants through existing and new sources in order to provide an effective pool of candidates.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates/implements staffing process with hiring manager and applicants while complying with OFCCP regulations.
- Educates and trains internal and external customers on the staffing process.
- As a team, works with Strategic Sourcing group to identify and evaluate qualified candidates to present to hiring manager for review.
- This role will focus on the recruitment of all positions.
- Ability to form business partnerships with hiring managers and serve as the point of contact for the staffing process.
- Responsible for routing requisitions appropriately (to sourcer or required. posting path) for assigned positions.
- Assists in the development of hiring strategy (e.g. determining whether a position should be outsourced) for filling position with hiring managers and sourcers.
- Provides input between hiring manager and sourcer as necessary.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationship with applicants through the staffing process.
- Conducts candidate interviews with hiring manager and if necessary with employee relations representative.
- Assists employee relations on recruiting analysis such as turnover ratio. 11. Participates with on-boarding of new hires.
- Assists with external recruiting events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Knowledge of immigration process and corporate compliance issues.
- Strong knowledge of employment law required.
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills.
- Proficient in internet/computer skills.
- Knowledge of an applicant tracking system a plus.
- Travel required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.