Regional Account Managers
Regional Account ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Regional Account Managers in Bangor, Maine.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
We are a premiere staffing agency providing high-paying contract and direct-hire employment opportunities. We’d love to partner with you to help you take your career to new heights. Check out the following information about this incredible employment opportunity we have right now with a great client of ours.
Will be working for company component repair shop by acquiring new customers, maintaining our existing customer base and by identifying new sales opportunities and services to grow our current component repair business. The focus will be primarily on regional airline customers however the RAM will contact prospective customers including aircraft finance companies, brokers, lessors and regional aircraft repair centers on a regular basis to develop and generate new business. The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Vice President Business Development MRO (SVP-MRO) to affect growth.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Implement an effective sales plan to win component repair sales including component repair development programs for specific customers
- Identify and enter all prospective, existing and new customers into the company’s CRM system
- Daily use of the CRM system to manage customer accounts, develop and solidify customer relationships and follow up on sales opportunities while tracking the successful business opportunities
- Prepare and present proposals and quotes, and follow up with customers highlighting the benefits of our services, in order to win their business
- Participate in regular meetings with the component shop management and sales people in other business units to coordinate internal sales activities
- Keep track of actual sales against the sales plan and identify areas that require attention
- Maintain regular communications with customers to ensure their requirements are met
- Handle all correspondence, telephone and web inquiries from customers related to component repair
- Significant travel required to visit new, prospective and existing customers to develop strong long term relationships and increase component repair sales
- Prepare and provide reports as required and generate monthly reports for the SVP-MRO using up-to-date information from the CRM system
- Remain current and knowledgeable about the market place, the economy, the competition and collect competitive information
- Attend major air shows, trade conventions and other meetings as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of eight (8) years aviation experience with at least 5 years in component repair sales or equivalent
- A practical knowledge of regional aircraft component repair, overhaul and exchange
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent professional references
- Strong ethics, integrity and team player
- Availability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Knowledge of computers including PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel and CRM systems
- Strong presentation skills and high level of comfort explaining or demonstrating in front of large and varied groups
- Proven leadership abilities and sound judgement dealing with complex business issues and difficult customer situations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.