Regional Sales Managers
Regional Sales ManagersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Regional Sales Managers in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for identification and development customer direct sales of McNeilus, London and Oshkosh Mixer trucks, service, and parts. This individual is responsible to ensure customer satisfaction while developing and maintaining strong revenue generation within the assigned territory of New Mexico, Colorado, Missouri, Wyoming, and Kansas. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for managing assigned accounts while targeting appropriate sales opportunities meeting territory revenue forecasts/ product line objectives. Utilize strategic selling skills to access appropriate decision-making level within customer and position McNeilus as the preferred mixer truck, parts, and service provider. Ability to leverage decision making skill set and take appropriate steps to achieve required performance metrics established.
This is what you’ll do:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Work directly with customers determining equipment, parts, and service needs, creating sales strategy to achieve closure of identify revenue streams.
- Ability to design and execute on individual account sales strategies.
- Understanding and ability to talk to “Total Cost of Ownership” (TCO) models and concepts.
- Participate in industry trade shows & local associations.
- Review competitive market conditions to determine customer needs, price proposals/quotes, and product positioning.
- Communicate market needs and industry trends to senior management in timely reporting process.
- Provide technical product knowledge & customer service/support to existing customer base.
- Own creation and documentation of territory market potential through sales forecasting activities.
- Develop multiyear pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Monitor and evaluate competitive activities.
- Create & deliver sales presentations to key decision makers /clients with strong presentation skills (hands on product demonstrations & formal PowerPoint presentations).
- Consistently manage multiple priorities while meeting internal and customer deadlines.
- Strong organization and sales skills with ability to operate independently when required.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication.
- Proven project management capabilities.
- Attendance & participation in regional and national sales meeting events.
- Associate degree with (5) or more years of sales experience in single role/assignment OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to travel 75% within assigned territory.
- Demonstrable knowledge of using all aspects of Microsoft Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working with and supporting industrial equipment with the Mixer Industry.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.