Regional Sales Managers
Regional Sales ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Regional Sales Managers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
This position will lead and provide support for the Snow products dealer network in the assigned territory. Develop plans, strategies, objectives, policies and work procedures in accordance with broad corporate sales objectives that will increase sales to existing customers, acquire new customers and profitably increase market share and exceed the company’s orders and sales forecasts. Candidate needs to be able to manage multiple projects to successful completion.
Manage assigned sales territory and sales organizations within that territory. This may include direct sales to the customer. Support the internal operations of Oshkosh Airport Products through the obtaining of product and order information needed to process orders. Develop effective communications and a positive working relationship with other employees, to ensure a team effort in achieving short and long term goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of direct Snow product sales.
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
- Develop an annual travel schedule that includes on-site visits with each dealer in the district and customers, as necessary.
- Analyze dealer sales coverage for their territory and work with them to assure sufficient coverage to maximize their sales potential.
- Meet or exceed established bookings goals for the territory.
- Review and analyze sales performance against programs, quotas and plans to determine effectiveness of approaches and submit recovery plans for corrective actions where necessary in timely fashion.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to target new accounts.
- Sales rep development, assist in developing sales techniques and improving product knowledge for the dealer sales reps.
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Obtain market intelligence and prepare market share reports that help us better understand lost opportunities.
- Provide feedback on how to counter the success of our competitors.
- Communicate market needs and trends to senior management.
- Monitor and evaluate activities of the competition.
- Analyze dealer aftermarket service capability and work with them to implement improvements through training, new processes, technology, etc.
- Participate in resolving issues regarding customer dissatisfaction, such as quality issues, warranty claims, parts shortages, etc.
- Develop succession plans for the selected dealers. Maintain up-to-date sales project/contacts list with detailed information as required.
- Assist in developing department-specific strategic goals and objectives.
- Moderate to extensive travel to ensure achievement of the order plan and effectiveness of the sales dealers to ensure the establishment, maintenance and/or growth of key customer relationships.
- Attend demonstrations, sales meetings, exhibitions, conventions and other promotional activities that may be beneficial to enhanced distributor development.
- Perform a variety of miscellaneous tasks as assigned from management representatives.
- Other duties as assigned by the President or Corporate management
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in the area of Business, Management or Marketing.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in increasingly responsible sales management positions.
- Ability to travel with short notice and the availability for potential extensive travel as required.
- Class A or B CDL with restriction L removed preferred.
- Previous experience with ARFF and/or Snow products.
- Previous experience with airport management.
- New business sales and account management skills highly preferred.
- Work with dealer distribution channels highly desired.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.