Regulatory Compliance Specialists (Product Development)
Regulatory Compliance Specialists (Product Development)STS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Regulatory Compliance Specialists in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
In this direct hire role, you will be responsible for providing regulatory compliance support to engineering development projects, existing product changes throughout the product life cycle and interfaces with cross-functional teams consisting of engineering, operations (industrial engineering, production, and material procurement), sourcing, quality, service, and marketing to assure ongoing product content compliance and distribution control.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and maintain compliance procedures and systems for applicable product types.
- Specifies precise new and existing product compliance requirements
- Assures compliance requirements are defined in formal documentation – Product Requirements Specifications, Bills of Material, Compliance Procedures, Engineering Design/Material specifications and similar documentation
- Collaborates with internal manufacturing partners, contract manufacturers, designers and product specialists to optimize product compliance status throughout the product life cycle.
- Maintains oversight of related regulatory landscape for newly developing and/or revised standards
- Engages with appropriate industry and regulatory organizations/associations, representing the company
- Acts as a resource, mentor and subject matter expert
- Travel to other facilities as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or related discipline
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to perform detail oriented work with a high degree of accuracy on multiple projects;
- Product Regulatory Compliance experience with specific knowledge of CE, EAC, Country Specific Certifications, WiFi licensing and similar US, Canadian and Global regulations
- Experience in new product design and development and product lifecycle change control
- Ability to conduct analysis of existing and development regulations and standards.
- Demonstrated written communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to translate technical information to all audiences;
- Applies regulatory knowledge and experience to improve products, services and processes;
- MS Excel, MS Word
- Previous experience with SAP or equivalent ERP.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Braeden.Christian@ststechnicaljobs.com