STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Reliability Coordinators in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the execution and reporting of project DVP&R’s
- Schedule testing procedures and report on test status
- Present information on project progress to design, project leadership, and reliability teams
- Lead status review meetings and add actions to DVP&R in XFMEA system
- Demonstrated evidence of the application of problem solving techniques
- Prior product validation experience
- Experience working with XFMEA software
- DVP&R experience or familiarity
- Experience with vehicle system/sub-system integration is a plus
- Experience using (but not necessarily creating) Excel macros
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred but not required;
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.