STS Technical Services is hiring Reliability Coordinators to work for Harley Davidson in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the execution and reporting of project DVP&R’s
- Schedule testing procedures and report on test status
- Present information on project progress to design, project leadership, and reliability teams
- Lead status review meetings and add actions to DVP&R in XFMEA system
- Demonstrated evidence of the application of problem solving techniques
- Prior product validation experience
- Experience working with XFMEA software
- DVP&R experience or familiarity
- Experience with vehicle system/sub-system integration is a plus
- Experience using (but not necessarily creating) Excel macros
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred but not required;
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.