STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Reliability Engineers in Florence, Kentucky.
This position reports to the Manager Engineering Reliability and is responsible for assisting m ensuring the development of standard analysis methods and affecting continuous improvement as related to aircraft fleet reliability, safety and efficiency, while reducing costs and duplication of maintenance tasks.
- Perform duties with a results focused’ priority.
- Model the three top team player attributes Humble, Hungry and Smart
- Provide guidance to the Engineering Reliability Team staff
- Identify root causes to alerted deficiencies and implement positive corrective action(s)
- Perform duties aligned with MSG-3 methodology, risk assessment, root cause analysis, corrective action, and statistical data.
- Increase effectiveness – doing the right things
- Increase efficiency – doing the right things at the right time
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Achieve OTP Goals
- Increase availability
- Reduce maintenance check down time
- Increase Time Since Installed (TSI) average for components
- Reduce duplication
- Reduce waste
- Perform thorough analysis of various fleet technical issues as requested by internal customers and upper management
- Perform analysis on emerging fleet technical issues / in-service reliability impact events as related to Engineering Orders and Maintenance Programs Tasks
- Submit recommendations for continuous improvement with a focus on safety, reliability and cost control performance
- Develop and refine standard analysis methods and processes that allow consistent outcomes and responsible recommendations to support company goals with regards to dispatch reliability and on time
- Develop and refine standard analysis methods and processes for continuous improvement of aircraft component reliability.
- Stay current with industry best practices and regulatory guidance in regards to effective reliability programs and proactively propose and implement adjustments
- Initiate maintenance program changes and changes to maintenance documents.
- Provide 24/7/365 technical support as needed
- Work with original equipment manufacturers on emerging issues to help ensure safety and airworthiness, but also minimize the economic impact
- Establish component repair and bu*J specifications to enhance dispatch reliability in accordance with budgetary and regulatory requirements
- Participate in working groups, industry committees, industry meetings, and conferences.
- Collect and organize data from various sources including, but not limited to Trax. MBF. FRS ISDP and AHM
- Analyze statistical data to recommend positive change and corrective actions
- Assist in the daily review and analysis of delays/cancellations and MEL’s to identify recurrent maintenance issues or maintenance program correlation
- Review, monitor and evaluate systems structures and component performance
- Perform analysis of the aircraft maintenance programs to achieve the highest level of safety and economics
- Review and evaluate maintenance discrepancies generated from pilot write-ups maintenance write-ups. and non-routine cards Initiate improvement or corrective actions on fincings that show an adverse trend.
- Assist with the preparation and administration of new and recurrent training for staff
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Extensive Reliability Program. Maintenance Programs. Engineering, or CASS experience preferred
- A suitable four year college degree with an emphasis in Business or Aviation may be substituted for experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports
- Proficiency in data and statistical analysis a must
- Analytical skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail. Strong PC skills including Access PowerPoint Excel. TRAX and MS Office
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results In an airline environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact with leadership.
- Strict adherence to meeting scheduling deadlines to meet customer’ requirements
- Familiarity with aircraft Maintenance Programs and Reliability concepts
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of MSG-3 and Reliability analysis methods
- Ability to identify cost effective engineering solutions
- Ability to interact with other departments, manufacturers and industry colleagues to obtain necessary analysis data
- Motivated Takes initiative. Sense of Ownership. Passion. Positive attitude
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to evaluate risk and make timely decisions
- Ability to identify safe cost effective solutions
- High degree of independent judgement and decision making concerning matters of significance to company
- Ability to conduct business/technical briefings to internal and external customers
- Ability to interface with other departments in a collaborative manner
- Meets daily attendance & punctuality standard
- Work is thorough
- Produces accurate, dependable work
- Output is consistent
- Complete attention to detail
- Ability to produce high volume of work to meet expectations
- Commitment to task
- Proactive problem solver who is capable of working responsibly with minimal supervision
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.