Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Reliability Engineers in Johns Creek, Georgia.
In this position, you will be responsible for analyzing and determining the reliability of components, equipment and processes in a manufacturing environment. This is a DIRECT HIRE position that is available immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers and examines reliability data from field studies or database and correlates the data for analysis using well-defined engineering techniques, principles and procedures.
- Performs detailed engineering calculations involving tests on complicated system details where ingenuity and high-level judgment are required.
- Prepares diagrams, charts, drawings, calculations and reports to define reliability problems and make recommendations for improvements.
- Initiates engineering studies into equipment/process failures and presents analysis details.
- Assists others in root cause failure analysis to avoid future failures.
- Follows company safety and health guidelines and other company policies.
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 – 5 years of experience in manufacturing
- Licensed Engineer Preferred
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.