Reliability & Maintainability Engineers
Reliability & Maintainability EngineersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Reliability & Maintainability Engineers in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Collect, analyze and score Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) data. Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Engineering Investigations (EI) and Corrective Action Plans (CAP) for failed aircraft components including participation in Reliability Review scoring boards.
- Perform Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analyses (FMECA) and testability assessments including Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT), Highly Accelerated Stress Screening (HASS), fault detection and fault isolation.
- Assess manufacturing parametrics and maintenance removal times.
- Formulate reliability analyses and predictions (including development of failure rate estimates based on handbook techniques and historical data) using Windchill Quality Solutions software.
- Perform budget estimating and management tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace or Systems Engineering is required.
- Multiple levels of experience will be considered with a minimum of 2 years of R&M experience in a defense related industry is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Effective written and verbal communication skills needed to brief top-level management, customers and/or large groups on an occasional-to-frequent basis
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain Secret Security Clearance
- Prior military experience maintaining rotory or tiltrotor aircraft.
- Applicable experience formulating reliability analyses and predictions (including development of failure rate estimates based on handbook techniques and historical data) preferably using PTC Windchill Quality Solutions software
- Knowledge of procedures involved with collecting, analyzing, and scoring of Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) data.
- Recent experience performing Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Engineering Investigations (EI) and Corrective Action Plans (CAP) for failed aircraft components.
- Knowledge of rotary aircraft systems/sub-systems to include troubleshooting techniques, reliability/maintainability issues and assessment of maintenance removal times.
- Proficient in the review of flight logs, quality records, manufacturing records and engineering drawings including use of CAD software, preferably CATIA.
- Applicable experience performing Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analyses (FMECA).
- Experience in conducting engineering investigations with suppliers and customers and participation in Reliability Review scoring boards
- Applicable experience performing testability assessments including Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT), Highly Accelerated Stress Screening (HASS), fault detection and fault isolation.
- Familiarity and/or experience with reliability test plans, R&M program plans, Statements of Work (SOW) and specification preparation.
- Working knowledge in a related discipline (Avionics, Propulsion, Hydraulics, etc).
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.