STS Technical Services is hiring Reliability Specialists to work for Harley Davidson in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with one to three years of experience working with DFMEA and DVP&R processes to work in a state-of-the-art product development center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate “voice-of-customer ” requests to quantifiable engineering design targets
- Help design teams identify appropriate risk mitigation strategies for designs
- Provide design control recommendations based on client and industry best practices, design guidelines, and baseline DFMEA knowledge or existing designs
- Participate in the execution and reporting of project DVP&R’s
- Demonstrated evidence of the application of problem solving techniques
- Prior product design or validation experience
- Demonstrated work in Excel/Access/Data Systems
- DFMEA experience or familiarity
- DVP&R experience or familiarity
- Experience with vehicle system/sub-system integration is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.