Repair Station Coordinators
Repair Station CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Repair Station Coordinators in Goodyear, Arizona!
Provides material support for assigned projects that includes but is not limited to: tracking material requirements, setting up purchase/repair vendors, cutting purchase/repair orders, tracking status, negotiating costs and turn times, liaison between project management, purchasing, and customer. Updating and sending reports daily to customer.
Essential Job Duties:
- Performs purchasing/repair duties for department as required
- Review all customer work packages to determine routing of material to outside vendors for Bench Check, repair, overhaul, in accordance with regulatory, MRO, and customer requirements.
- Promotes the most effective use of company funds in the acquisition of assigned items as the most favorable price consistent with quality, quantity, and specifications requirements.
- Analyzes and evaluates quotes. Ensures approval limits are managed and maintained based on Customer contracts and Internal spend limits.
- Researches price catalogs, illustrated parts catalog and manuals.
- Select vendors, sources material, negotiate prices, terms, and method of shipment from approved vendor list.
- Manages tracking and reporting tracking and reports of purchase/repair orders.
- Performs follow-up actions and briefs management on status daily.
- Identifies and corrects computer procedures as required.
- Executes other work as directed by Materials Manager or designee.
- Reconciles accounting and receiving discrepancies.
- Expedite parts when required and handle any rejections by coordinating returns or corrections.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintains a good company image and vendor relations through professional business conduct.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associates of Arts degree or two years equivalent procurement experience.
- Requires two years of purchasing experience in repair station or airline environment.
- Should possess the ability to negotiate terms, establish accounts and determine methods of shipment.
- Ability to network effectively and maintain good working relationship with all departments and employees.
- Proficient with current software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Typing speed of at least 35 WPM is required.
- Must have good organizational skills, be able to prioritize work, accurately perform duties with constant activity in area, and pay close attention to detail.
- Must be self-starter requiring a minimum of supervision and perform with a degree of accuracy in the execution of job assignments.
- Must be able to work under pressure, relate to others and maintain flexibility with schedules of the department.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- No license required Typical work office environment
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.