Reporting & Data Management Specialists
Reporting & Data Management SpecialistsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Reporting & Data Management Specialists in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The Reporting and Data Management Specialist will be responsible for the development, distribution, and maintenance Delta’s automated CX Tableau reporting.
- This will encompass designing the reports in a way that is easily digestible and meaningful to the organization in addition to the technical aspects of populating, quality checking, and automating the data transformation and load.
- We are looking for a strong background in data management and be confident navigating and distilling large datasets into easily understandable and digestible formats.
- Data integrity is of utmost importance to Consumer Insight, and this position will require an eye for detail and be responsible for ensuring all data reported has been through thorough quality checks.
- A successful candidate will also have a strength in data visualization and UX design – finding ways to creatively showcase the data as effectively as possible.
- Locate and extract data from a variety of sources for use in analysis, models and reporting.
- Aggregate views of data sources into meaningful hierarchies.
- Design and populate automated Tableau reporting for our client’s CX Measurement platform.
- Maintain and continuously improve dashboards based on input from key stakeholders.
- Develop automated reports and analyses with direction from other senior members on the team.
- Support process improvement and project management engagements for both individual business units and cross-divisional initiatives.
- Investigate new technologies for implementation.
- Identify ways to improve the UX design of new and existing reports.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- Have a team first attitude with the success of our team and business partners as their top priority.
- Be independent workers who look for problems to solve and then come up with innovative ideas.
- Make things happen without frequent management direction and know when to communicate status or escalate issues to their manager, teammates or stakeholders.
- Enjoy working in a high-profile environment with fluid priorities, ambiguity and extremely aggressive deadlines.
- 3 years of SAS, Python, Shell or other programming/scripting languages.
- Functional understanding of basic and object-oriented programming concepts (loops, conditionals, variables, functions, multi-dimensional arrays).
- 2 years of SQL experience and an understanding of efficient query practices.
- 2 years of experience working with Teradata.
- 2 years of experience developing high visibility Tableau Dashboards.
- 3 years of experience developing ETL processes using SAS, Python or Alteryx.
- Must be comfortable working in group and individual settings.
- Bachelor’s degree required ideally in Computer Science, Information Science, Business/Management, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science, or other relevant quantitative field.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.