Safety & Compliance Managers
Safety & Compliance ManagersSTS Technincal Services
STS Aviation Services
Hiring Note: All candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom for any employer.
Why You Should Apply:
STS Aviation Services UK are a leading MRO provider. We have an opportunity for an experienced Safety and Compliance Manager to join our high-profile bespoke aircraft modification programme, converting Boeing 737 NG aircraft into the E-7 Wedgetail. “The worlds most advanced, capable and reliable Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEW&C0) platform”.
The role of the Safety and Compliance Manager is to ensure compliance with regulatory standards, company procedures and safety policies within planned and ad hoc maintenance activities.
- Ensure compliance with MRP Part 145 & remain aware of any changes to regulations
- Interfacing with & maintaining relationships with regulatory authorities on quality assurance & regulatory approval issues that relate to airworthiness requirements
- Ensure continuous improvement skills & behaviours are built into the working environment
- Ensure the organisation operates within the Air Safety Management System developed by the relevant Duty Holder and applicable single-Service quality policy
- Production and implementation of the Part 145 audit programme
- Defining the human factors principles to be implemented within the organisation.
- Ensure Safety and Compliance Audits as prescribed by the Audit Plan are completed
- Carry out unplanned Quality audits as and when requested by the Accountable Manager, or Nominated Post Holders
- Report any findings or concerns to the Accountable Manager or Nominated Post Holders
- Ensure the adequate and appropriate closure of audit findings with respect to root cause analysis, corrective and preventative actions within the timescales as identified
- Management of the Part 145 certifying staff authorisation system
- Compile submissions for MOE revisions as required. This is to include Form 2 submissions.
- Management of the Documentation Control system
- Management and welfare of staff working in the MRP Part 145 environment
- Ensure that the Part 145 Department complies with Customer Quality Requirements
- Management and oversight of the SMS Programme within Military Operations
- Representing the MAA as their defined Desk Officer
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Detailed knowledge of MRP Part 145 and its practical application
- Experienced and competent Investigator
- Received formal aviation technical training
- Current in Human Factors (HF), Fuel Tank Safety (FTS) and Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems (EWIS) training
- Previous auditor experience in an aviation environment
- Full, clean UK Driving License
- Previous experience within an aircraft maintenance environment
- Understanding of the staff certification authorisation process
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates four state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call +44 (0) 7599 654 660.