Safety Management Systems Officers
Safety Management Systems OfficersSTS
STS Aviation Services
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business. Ensuring the company and employees meet regulatory requirements.
We are looking for an experienced SMS Officer who has proven experience of developing, maintaining and administering SMS compliance.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Development of operational risks and Safety Risk Management process by documenting the SMS.
- Identify areas of compliance risk and business vulnerability, develop and implement corrective action plans for resolution of identified or potential threats.
- Coordination of site reporting and investigation processes which would lead to the close out of improvement actions in accordance with the SMS.
- Develop and maintain company policy in relation to compliance assurance.
- Reporting daily performance to the Safety & Compliance Manager.
- Proactively identifying risks.
- Assigning and reviewing corrective actions.
- Investigating incidents to establish root cause.
- Creation of training material and delivery of training sessions.
- Assessment of current state of readiness.
- Understanding of the MRP 145 Regulations along with RA1200 & 1400 Series
- Understanding of aviation safety principles and risk management practices
- Deep understanding of behaviours based safety (human factors)
- Aptitude for developing safety training and procedures for SMS
- Lead Investigator trained
- Understanding of the FAIR 3 process
This position comes with full benefits, and if you would like to learn more about that package, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.
Thanks for your time today, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
* This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.