Safety & Training Leads
Safety & Training LeadsSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Safety & Training Leads in Batavia, Ohio.
Our client in Batavia, OH are adding a Direct Hired Safety & Training Lead to their team.
- Conduct all Regulatory Training
- Assure complete and thorough initial training of all associates in the area of safety, process and job performance
- Ensure all tasks are carried out by properly trained and qualified associates through a complete and thorough training program; audit the trainer’s ability to train associates on a regular basis
- Develop and continually improve technical knowledge of processes and equipment in order to improve and problem solve
- Cultivate a Safety Culture
- Quality: Conduct all quality training to employees; work closely with the quality department, plant management and supportive training to achieve quality improvements
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- LEAN certification preferred
- Basic computer aptitude
- Machine operation knowledge
- Special training as offered by the Company such as SPC, Craft skills, Team Building, Social Tech., Kepner-Tregoe Problem Solving, ISO, BRC, HACCP, OSHA or related training as needed/required
Upon hire you will be offered a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and 401(k).
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.