Sales Director (Remote Work)
Sales Director (Remote Work)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sales Director for a remote-work opportunity in and around the Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas area.
Build your career with a leading global manufacturer of high quality construction equipment and compact construction machines. Enjoy the excitement of working for an organization that serves multiple industries, including construction, landscaping, agriculture, and architecture, as well as municipal bodies in applications such as roadbuilding, rail transport and recycling.
At Wacker Neuson, we believe in a culture of mutual respect and agility, built on the values and mindset of a family enterprise. Headquartered in Munich, Germany with our strategically located sales teams and international production sites, Wacker Neuson Group employs more than 5,500 people worldwide. There is plenty of opportunity for you to build your career with Wacker Neuson.
In the US, enjoy casual work attire with jeans all week, flexible and non-traditional work week schedules, health and well-being programs including an onsite gym at our Menomonee Falls location, and many competitive benefits that will get you excited to choose Wacker Neuson as your next employer.
The Sales Director will lead, direct and manage a team of sales professionals to grow product sales, develop the distribution channel and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction within assigned area.
- Position Location: Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas
- Remote Work: Yes
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, execute and continuously improve department initiatives that align with our company strategy and key performance metrics
- Demonstrates critical thinking and problem solving to consistently and efficiently make reliable business decisions
- Responsible for department budget and effective utilization of resources to achieve maximum results
- Responsible for performance management (candid evaluations, constructive feedback, career development, etc.) of all subordinates and maintains accountability for entire team throughout the organization
- Ensures an environment that promotes communication, collaboration and accountability with team members, cross functional departments
- Leads by example and demonstrates the company’s core values of expertise, passion, agility and entrepreneurship
- Treats all levels of the organization with respect, honesty, and integrity while supporting diversity, inclusion, compliance, and safety of all employees
- Utilize the market, trends and customer requirements to develop the overall encompassing sales and distribution strategy to senior management
- Mentor, motivate, and manage Field Sales team.
Industry Association Alliances:
- Gain knowledge of industry best practices and standards through attendance of industry conferences and meetings.
- Tie industry knowledge to Wacker Neuson products and recommend and implement appropriate changes.
- Provides assistance in support of the safety strategy to reduce work related injuries.
- Promotes a safe working environment.
- Performs all job functions in a safe manner and maintains safety awareness.
- Reports known accidents, injuries and unsafe practices or conditions to safety manager.
Qualifications / Prerequisites:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Engineering or related discipline is required and an MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a sales, product management or marketing role in a manufacturing company within the construction/industrial equipment industry preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and public speaking skills.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing process improvements.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to travel up to 50%, including globally on short notice.
- Passport required for global travel.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.