Sales & Leasing Managers
Sales & Leasing ManagersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sales & Leasing Managers in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
The responsibilities of the Sales and Leasing Manager include communicating with customers, discussing their needs, and persuading them to buy the right vehicle for their needs. This individual is a professional responsible for the development of sales & leasing strategies, policies, and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages customer leads, responding to all inquiries in a quick and timely manner.
- Answer customer questions on product inventory, helping the customer find the best vehicle for their needs.
- Assess current marketing strategy and make improvements.
- Drive traffic into the manufacturing plant, make appointments for interested customers, and continuously follow up throughout the buying process.
- Actively work to meet sales goals and strive for overall profitability.
- Create customized sales approach for each location.
- Negotiate the terms of the lease that will maximize profitability.
- Perform annual analysis to identify leasing trends according to the time of year and location.
- Present findings from analyses and other research to the Management team
- Enhance the customer buying process by performing high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of vehicles.
- Prepare and present demo vehicles so the latest technology is enabled and ready for display.
- Supply customers with product performance and benefits.
- Build a strong rapport with customers.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, in-person and over the phone
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process.
- Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance sales.
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new products in and out.
Education & Experience:
- Previous working experience as a Sales & Leasing Manager
- A degree in Marketing or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of leasing regulations and rules
- A proven track record of successful sales
- Outstanding marketing and sales skills
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Allie.Paulson@ststechnicaljobs.com