STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sales Representatives in Rockford, Illinois.
- Close on sales deals and attract new clients and partnerships.
- Represent the company positively and professionally and build solid relationships with clients.
- Applicants must be aggressive, yet personable. The ability to speak persuasively and convincingly is necessary.
- Successful sales representatives are independent, highly motivated, possess a strong and competitive sales drive with a “can-do” attitude and commitment to excel.
- They are able to handle multiple tasks, have proficient knowledge of computers, and strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field and/or five years proven sales experience in the corporate aviation industry with a strong network of potential connections in the corporate aviation market
- Minimum of five (5) years of Corporate Aircraft related experience, preferably with experience selling aircraft maintenance.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. ·
- Highly proficient in computer applications: MSWord, Excel, and the Internet based applications.
- Assertive, high energy and self-motivated individual.
- Seeking local candidates to the Rockford, IL area.
- Maintains high level of involvement in all aspects of the sales process by working directly with Senior Management.
- Responsible for proposal development and contract generation in response to Request for Quote (RFQ’s).
- Works closely with Manager to ensure complete and accurate proposals are developed.
- This person must display a passion for customer service, and a proven track record of performance.
- Remains available for customers both internal and external, and strives continuously for success.
- Key team member responsible for meeting financial objectives.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and presents a positive and professional image at all times.
- Provides input for development of annual sales plan.
- Executes on goals and objectives that are consistent with corporate strategy and objectives.
- Maintains high visibility in industry through involvement with trade association events, customer events, and supplier sales events.
- Participates in continuous improvement of sales processes and remains active to meet Best Practices processes for the position.
- Supports development of appropriate marketing strategies and materials that contributes to successful sales campaigns for assigned areas of position focus.
- In a quote development capacity, works with Customer Project Managers, Department Managers, Engineering, Team Leaders and Technicians, and others to achieve the highest level of quote accuracy, sales performance, and customer satisfaction while maximizing profitability of projects.
- Displays and promotes a high level of Customer Service skills.
- Attends training opportunities and engages in personal development activities to improve self-learning.
- Sets the standard for professionalism, positive outlook, and personal performance.
- Participates in development of marketing strategies and materials that successfully contribute to meeting the financial objectives of the assigned product line.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.