STS Component Solutions
STS Component Solutions is hiring Sales Specialists to work out of its headquarter office in Palm City, Florida.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Quoting, selling and administering the products and services of STS Component Solutions, LLC to the global aerospace market.
- Customer development and maintenance with new and existing customers
- Performing component technical research and obtaining market intelligence
- Interaction with Customers via various forms of media
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers with the intent to market and sell the products and services of STSCS while providing a high level of customer service to maximize revenue.
- Respond to customer RFQ in a timely manner, via all means (phone, electronic media, etc) available to or developed by STSCS with the intent to generate sales from existing and potential customers.
- Perform, gather and communicate necessary market intelligence on commercial airspace components with the intent to provide potential customers with bids that will win orders for STSCS at maximum value.
- When required – individuals will need to process, maintain, and ensure delivery all purchased material in accordance with STSCS processes.
- Provide backup coverage for absent colleagues
- Cross-train and assist in other departments whenever necessary
- Provide after-hours ‘AOG’ support as necessary
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong telephone and communication skills
- Effective problem-solver
- Must be detailed oriented person and can work in a fast pace environment.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines as needed
- Experience in understanding customer business practices and requirements
- Capable of generating revenue and overcoming any obstacles that might present itself
- Good computer skills. MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word a plus.
- Good typing skills (40 WPM minimum)
- Energetic, highly motivated and the ability to exceed established expectations.
- Able to make accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with competitive quotations.
- The ability to utilize technology to accomplish marketing and sales initiatives.
- The ability to work as a positive member of a team.
- Receive constructive criticism in a positive manner from supervisors and team members.
- The ability to react and change to constructive criticism in a positive manner in order to improve oneself in their role.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university preferred and/or prior Aviation Related Experience or prior sales experience.
About The Company:
On-time delivery of certified aircraft parts lies at STS Component Solutions’ core. We specialize in materials management, OEM distribution and supply chain solutions. We have a knack for locating hard-to-find aircraft / engine parts and stock a rotable inventory in strategic warehouses around the world. To learn more about us, please visit: https://www.stsaviationgroup.com