Sales / Supply Chain Administrators
Sales / Supply Chain AdministratorsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sales / Supply Chain Administrators in Bristol, South West England.
Hiring Note: All candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom for any employer.
The UK Customer Sales Administrator will support the organization, both internally and externally to analyze, develop, document, and manage the supply of spare parts to ensure the success of the UK WT In-Service Support contract. This role will focus on the full spectrum of customer ordering process for spare parts to ensure there is a smooth and seamless Supply Chain operation from the customer order being placed to the successful delivery of those spare parts.
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day monitoring of the spare order process between the customer and the organization and for managing various projects and initiatives within the following Roles and Responsibilities:
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
This list is not exhaustive and other duties may be assigned as and when required
- Assume ownership when directed of spare part related issues through the liaison with the necessary business areas and departments to achieve resolution and overall customer satisfaction.
- Receive and process spare parts customer complaints, rejects, enquiries, and analyze customer related issues. Determine causes and initiate corrective action.
- Participate in, attend, and prepare information for various meetings and informational events, coordinate meetings, and prepare meeting materials.
- Provide spare parts delivery troubleshooting and advice, assistance to our customer while keeping pace with any new or updated procedures.
- Actively work with internal peer and customer organizations including MoD customer and the various cross functional departments.
- Manage notices related to MoD customer service including but not limited to, Non-Conformance Reports, Requests for Quotes, Requests For Information, New Stores Rejects.
- When directed to develop, communicate, and execute goals to support strategic goals and direction for the UK WT In-Service Support (ISS) contract.
- Manage elements of the Supply Chain and have a familiarity and understanding of the MoD Supply Chain applicable to the UK WT ISS Contract and requirements.
- Provide support to the UK Program Manager on all issues pertaining to ISS Contract requirements, changes, interpretations, and financial conditions that could influence the WT ISS contract.
- Develop a full understanding of the spare parts ordering and delivery processes and procedures in support of the WT ISS Contract and the MoD customer, including the monitoring of all aspects of Key Performance Indicators that are spare parts related.
- Accountable for all Supply Chain elements associated with the UK WT ISS contract, and responsible for UK customer satisfaction.
- Working with the UK Supply Chain Manager to be the primary interface with the UK MoD customer on all order management related matters involving WT ISS contract and execution.
- Build open and trusting relationships with team members, MoD customers, and suppliers through Frequent Meaningful Conversations.
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- Appropriate Supply Chain certification
- Minimum three (3) years of experience within a Supply Chain
- Ability to travel, with in the UK, Europe, and the USA
What Will Help You Standout:
- Relevant industry related qualifications / certification
- Supply Chain experience
- Independent judgment and decision-making ability
- Strong verbal presentation, organizational and written communication skills
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines
- Previous military experience
- Strong understanding of military customer and current needs
- Possess broad technical, administrative and management skills
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.