Sales Support Specialists
Sales Support SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sales Support Specialists in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Build your career with a leading global manufacturer of high quality construction equipment and compact construction machines. Enjoy the excitement of working for an organization that serves multiple industries, including construction, landscaping, agriculture, and architecture, as well as municipal bodies in applications such as roadbuilding, rail transport and recycling.
At Wacker Neuson, we believe in a culture of mutual respect and agility, built on the values and mindset of a family enterprise. Headquartered in Munich, Germany with our strategically located sales teams and international production sites, Wacker Neuson Group employs more than 5,500 people worldwide. There is plenty of opportunity for you to build your career with Wacker Neuson.
In the US, enjoy casual work attire with jeans all week, flexible and non-traditional work week schedules, health and well-being programs including an onsite gym at our Menomonee Falls location, and many competitive benefits that will get you excited to choose Wacker Neuson as your next employer.
The Sales Support Specialist is a member of the sales operations group whose primary role is to provide customer service and administrative support to both our Customer base and the Field Sales Force. This includes a variety of tasks primarily focusing on customer inquiries, machine order entry and the order fulfillment process in a customer service environment.
- Position Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
- Remote Work: No
- Agency Engagement: Agencies are not approved to submit
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Field Sales Force Support:
- Keeps the Field Sales Force informed of all customer-related activities within assigned regions.
- Assists the Field Sales Force and Regional Managers with resolution of sales related issues.
- Generates and distributes required reports and information to the Field Sales Force.
- Assists the Field Sales Force in the management and tracking of demo and consignment inventory, and process related transactions in the ERP system.
- Processes all customer sales orders for machine and accessories.
- Expedites order fulfillment and communicates order status to customers.
- Provides written and verbal quotes for machines and accessories per customer and Field Sales Force request.
- Communicates a thorough understanding of current sales programs.
- Facilitates and processes equipment returns and trade-ins.
- Participates in on-going training.
- Attends and participates in department and company wide meetings.
- Performs all job functions is a safe manner and maintains safety awareness.
- Reports known accidents, injuries and unsafe practices and/or conditions to manager.
Qualifications / Prerequisites:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service department.
- Experience in one or more of the following is required: inside sales administration, customer order entry and facilitation, or experience supporting remote sales efforts of a field sales organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with ERP system and contact center software is preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.