Sales Support Specialists
Sales Support SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services on behalf of Wacker Neuson is hiring Sales Support Specialists in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
The Sales Support Specialist is a member of the sales operations group whose primary role is to provide customer service and administrative support to both our Customer base and the Field Sales Force. This includes a variety of tasks primarily focusing on customer inquiries, machine order entry and the order fulfillment process in a customer service environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keeps the Field Sales Force informed of all customer-related activities within assigned regions.
- Assists the Field Sales Force and Regional Managers with resolution of sales related issues.
- Generates and distributes required reports and information to the Field Sales Force.
- Assists the Field Sales Force in the management and tracking of demo and consignment inventory, and process related transactions in the ERP system.
- Processes all customer sales orders for machine and accessories.
- Expedites order fulfillment and communicates order status to customers.
- Provides written and verbal quotes for machines and accessories per customer and Field Sales Force request.
- Communicates a thorough understanding of current sales programs.
- Facilitates and processes equipment returns and trade-ins.
- Participates in on-going training.
- Attends and participates in department and company wide meetings.
- Performs all job functions is a safe manner and maintains safety awareness.
- Reports known accidents, injuries and unsafe practices and/or conditions to manager.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service department.
- Experience in one or more of the following is required: inside sales administration, customer order entry and facilitation, or experience supporting remote sales efforts of a field sales organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with ERP system and contact center software is preferred.
Physical Demands and/or Work Environment:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to use a keyboard, calculator, and telephone.
- Frequent sitting, talking, hearing, and occasionally stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, lift (10 lbs.), and an ability to adjust vision for close vision work.
- Up to 10% of time spent in manufacturing environments around industrial equipment.
- Able to travel up to 5% to other Company locations.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 262-439-7497.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.