STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is looking to hire SAP Developers in Greenville, South Carolina!
We are looking for a SAP Developer to join our team! As a SAP Developer, you will primarily perform development in SAP eSourcing supporting various Sourcing projects together with a team of offshore developers. Here are a list of responsibilities and requirements for this position.
Candidate will support the team during the implementation of project scheduling and Materials Requirement Planning in SAP. Will also participate in development of business proof-of-concept modeling to support other related material process flows. Must have knowledge of materials process integration through SAP Warehouse Management and also Project Systems within SAP, specifically dealing with use of network orders.
- The job role will be to analyze, document, update, and develop materials requirement planning process due to the needs of the F-16 production program
- Will need to develop test scripts and complete testing in all Unit, and Integration test cycles and work with User community to complete User Acceptance Testing in all Testing Cycles of the project; coordinate migration of development to production in synch with go-live of the project; and implementation verification testing upon Go-Live
The project will consist of the following phases:
- Functional Specs
- Development Unit Test
- Functional Unit Test
The Perfect Candidate Will Have The Following Qualifications:
- B.S. Computer Science or Information Systems is required
- 8+ years of SAP PS experience is required
- Preferably, 3 years minimum experience with reporting within and A&D environment
- ABAP experience a plus
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.