Senior Advanced Manufacturing Engineers
Senior Advanced Manufacturing EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Advanced Manufacturing Engineers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Works collaboratively with Product Development and Manufacturing to yield innovative products and processes. Demonstrates in depth conceptual and practical knowledge in the manufacturing process development and implementation and is responsible for supporting and delivering the Life Cycle Plan from concept to production at our various manufacturing plants. Impacts opportunities to influence design for assembly and solves complex problems with development of integrated manufacturing systems, standardized processes and templates, risk assessment and mitigation, and after action reviews.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ongoing activities, objectives and may lead medium to large scale projects from concept to development, through capital funding planning and approval, and ultimately through successful implementation.
- Influences and impacts part design related to Design for Assembly, error proofing, fixture design, torque strategy development and incorporating quality improvement measures.
- Solves complex problems related to “Should Cost Analysis” for new tooling and parts and enacts a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Ability to apply knowledge of best practices with suppliers to develop best practice assembly methods and procedures and how their own area integrates with others to drive results.
- Implements JIT and Lean Manufacturing principles (5s, Six Sigma, CI system, etc.)
- Performs supplier technical assessments and implements supplier technical development plans.
- Works independently and receives minimal guidance.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within and / or lead a group or team providing guidance to member
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.