Senior Aircraft Maintenance Controllers
Senior Aircraft Maintenance ControllersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Aircraft Maintenance Controllers in Erlanger, Kentucky.
Responsible for reviewing all maintenance discrepancies for operational impact and develops an action plan to reduce or eliminate a delay.
Values and Behavioral Standards: To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
- Coordinates the maintenance, tooling and parts support for all maintenance activities with our vendors and internal departments.
- Coordinates parts and manpower requirements for engine/aircraft repair beyond the capability of contract vendors and monitors repair activities through to completion.
- Manages implementation of repair action plans.
- Researches and completes SDR reports and works in conjunction with the FAA liaison to provide follow-up as requested by the FAA.
- Analyzes problem areas and recommends corrective action through technical interaction with maintenance vendors, engineering and flight crews.
- Identifies chronic aircraft problems and develops detailed action plans for their repair.
- Briefs maintenance management on aircraft systems problems and provides corrective action plans.
- Travels with the aircraft to gather additional information on aircraft problems as required.
- Briefs Duty Manager and above on status of all aircraft in work on shift.
- Provides on the job training for Maintenance Control Specialists
- Airframe and Powerplant License required.
- Minimum 5 years recent experience in the airline industry
- 2+ years of recent 747 or 767 experience required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to read wiring diagrams, structural repair manuals, maintenance manuals and illustrated parts catalogs.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.