Senior Cash / Treasury Manager
Senior Cash / Treasury ManagerSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring a Senior Cash / Treasury Manager in Melrose Park, Illinois.
In this role, you will perform the treasury functions for our client. Activities include daily monitoring of cash balances, review and preparation of wire transfers, review of weekly payments commitments including suppliers and payroll. The Senior Cash/Treasury Manager will also assist with the credit analysis of prospective customers and lead the preparation of monthly 13 weeks cash forecast. Additionally, the Senior Cash/Treasury Manager will assist in the tracking of debt covenants, banking relations and insurance management.
The Senior Cash / Treasury Manager is expected to:
- Provide timely, accurate, fact-based, concise, risk-assessed, results-oriented information.
- Use strong financial modeling skills to prepare and analyze financial data.
- Oversee cash flow forecasting and provide guidance to control and optimize working capital through collaboration with the FP&A function, finance and supply chain.
- Maintain policies and strong internal controls over the treasury and risk management functions, including online banking platform administration, and partner with accounting on testing and improvement of the control environment.
- Promote continuous improvement in the department’s processes and practices.
- Provide support for special projects and ad hoc analyses.
- Develop and maintain appropriate desk procedures.
- MBA Strongly Preferred
Position Purpose and Requirements:
- Monitors and analyzes company cash positions to cover cash commitments.
- Compiles short-term and long-term cash forecasts and coordinates the movement of any excess cash to and from investment accounts.
- Coordinates company activities relating to banking.
- Evaluates bank services and fees, monitors bank performance and recommends appropriate action.
- Monitors portfolio investments and produces management reports detailing performance.
- Assists in other treasury projects as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of Treasury experience and 1 year Lead experience
- Master’s degree and at least 3 years of Treasury experience and 1 year Lead experience
- At least 8 years of Treasury experience and 1 year Lead experience
- Qualified candidates, excluding current employees of our client, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Our client does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status).
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with accounting systems and desire/ability to learn new systems
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and perform under pressure to meet deadlines and deliver results
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management and staff
- Demonstrated effectiveness working in a team environment and independently to drive results
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.