Senior Contract Administrators
Senior Contract AdministratorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Contract Administrators in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
The Senior Contract Administrator will negotiate, evaluate, and administer Oshkosh Defense contracts for the production and sustainment of military vehicles. This is an unapparelled opportunity to work for a company listed as 2020’s most ethical employer. At Oshkosh Defense, we stand behind those who dedicate their lives to protecting others. As the global leader in the design, production and sustainment of military vehicles and mobility systems, we strive to exceed our customers’ ever-changing needs. The Contract Administrator responsibilities will involve the management and administration of multiple contract verticals including procurement for DoD contracts, business-to-business, and GSA IDIQ procurements, as well as future business.
How You Can Make A Difference:
- Conduct proposal preparation, review, and submit proposals in response to competitive or sole-source Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Organize and participate in proposal negotiations directly with our customers.
- Ensure contract actions are in full compliance with legal/governmental requirements (Federal Acquisition Regulations, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations, and Defense Contract Audit Agency).
- Interpret and communicate contract terms and conditions.
- Ability to administer a variety of contract types (cost reimbursable and fixed price contracts).
- Perform administration functions required for timely and compliant contract performance.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with external and internal customers.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task in a challenging environment.
- Must be independent and able to work with little guidance.
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management, organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5-plus years of related experience in contract administration
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Common Access Card (CAC) and potentially secret security clearance
- CFCM (Certified Federal Contracts Manager), CCCM (Certified Commercial Contracts Manager), or CPCM (Certified Professional Contracts Manager) designations
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
Why Should I Apply?
- Opportunity to work from home remote- 90% of time, 10% office time in Oshkosh
- Growth opportunities within the department and organization
- Flexible scheduling and opportunity for hybrid scheduling
- Comprehensive benefits:
- Medical- available day 1
- Dental- available day 1
- Vision- available day 1
- Life insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 401K- 3%-6% match
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.