Senior Customer Service Associates
Senior Customer Service AssociatesSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Customer Service Associates in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Create a streamlined process flow at the beginning of a customer experience to the resolution of the issue. Foster a positive working relationship between Technical Support, Parts Specialists, and shipping to provide quality service in a timely manner. Work to achieve company goals, utilizing effective communication, and support all aspects of customer service in everyday business activities. Activities may include additional tasks not outlined and assigned by management. Provide guidance to Customer Service Associate individuals to encourage growth of skill sets necessary to succeed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service support to customers and dealer accounts through the following (not limited to) daily tasks:
- Processing all order and quote requests
- Investigate and resolve invoicing issues
- Review and process product return requests
- Resolve customer and dealer issues in a timely manner involving the necessary persons
- Track direct ship orders with vendors and communicate info to appropriate persons
- Handle customer service calls or direct them to the appropriate representative
- Manage individual reporting to be able to convey workload and performance measurables
- Acknowledge necessary documentation and file for retention. I.E. customer/dealer purchase order forms
- Responsible to document dealer inquiries and necessary information within the call tracking system thoroughly
- Develop a focus on customer service within the department that begins with a first point of contact and follow through. Enhancing positive communication between Customer Service and the authorized IMT dealer which extends to the customer
- Participate in dealer training opportunities
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum five years of customer service experience
- Strong typing skills: maintain accuracy while providing efficient and quick completion
- Proficient with MS Office products
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.