Senior Digital Workplace Engineers
Senior Digital Workplace EngineersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Digital Workplace Engineers in Hagerstown, Maryland.
The Digital Workplace team is focused on enhancing the end user experience though the use of technology. The Digital Workplace Engineer is responsible for management of collaboration technologies and integrations with adjacent technologies. The Digital Workplace Engineer is expected to be a subject matter expert in multiple systems as well as the creation of a larger set of repeatable reference architectures for use by additional delivery teams.
- Conference Room Technology and connectivity to SaaS applications
- PowerShell skills to manage O365
- Knowledge of administration of SharePoint Online, Teams, One Drive and the overall O365 ecosystem
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to exceptional client service
- Ability to discuss and review business requirements from our business groups and suggest business solutions using modern platforms
- Continuous engineering
- Highly collaborative approach
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead Process Optimization efforts to provide great employee experiences
- Digitization of existing products and processes
- Work with a Global team to implement Enterprise Workplace and Collaboration solutions.
- Provide technical guidance in planning and implementing new solutions while ensuring existing platforms remain stable
- Integrate digital workplace technologies with adjacent technologies (identity, security, endpoint management, vulnerability management, asset management, IT service management, analytics, etc.)
- Regularly review the team’s procedures ensuring that any gaps are identified and resolved
- Key contributor to the team strategy, ensuring that strategy is in line with the business requirements and the Oshkosh Way
- Provide responsible, timely, detailed status of progress and expectations
- Drive to change and constantly improve the service that is delivered with minimum disruption
- Maintain security compliance at the Enterprise level
- Maintain Service Level Agreement for Incidents and Requests
- Market Office 365 solutions and provide training to our employees
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-plus years related experience
- Expertise in aspects of Microsoft 365 installation, management, application deployment and security
- Possess an up-to-date understanding of all Infrastructure technologies, good technical knowledge of Microsoft Services with a clear focus on Office 365 Applications and Security
- Management and Integration of Conference Room Technology
- Ability to travel 5-10%
- 5+ years in an Office 365 Engineering role or equivalent Microsoft cloud services experience
- Global Administration of Office 365
- M365 Enterprise Mobility + Security experience
- Power Platform Development Experience
- Microsoft 2016 or later Exchange Administration
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Azure Active Directory Administration
- Microsoft Information Governance
- Power-Bi reporting
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.