Senior Electrical Engineers (Hybrid Flexible)
Senior Electrical Engineers (Hybrid Flexible)STS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Electrical Engineers in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
More About the Role:
Looking to join an established company with the potential to grow your career? Then you have come to the right spot!
We are looking for a motivated individual with a growth mindset who has experience in electrical engineering design systems to join our growing team.
We offer our employees an outstanding range of benefits, including:
- Eligibility on Day 1 for medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance
- Up to $10,000 each year for tuition reimbursement to allow you to further your education in a degreed program (Associates, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programs)
- 401k plan with company match, $.50 for every dollar up to 6%
- Competitive paid-time off plans
- Company bonus plan, free life, short and long-term disability plans
- Health Saving Account (HSA) with company contribution up to $1K per year
- Many, many more!
Participate and lead other engineers in the design, validation, and troubleshooting of complex electrical and electronic systems for existing and new heavy-duty type vehicles. Position offers the possibility of operating partially-remotely for the right candidate.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Plan and direct the technical aspects of vehicle system integration research, development, verification, validation, and production implementation;
- Conduct independent research on new technologies and establish system requirements;
- Responsible for developing electrical strategies and schematics to control and integrate electrical control systems with hydraulic systems. Should be able to use modeling tools or hardware-in-the-loop simulators and transferring simulated strategies to vehicle testing and eventual production implementation;
- Assist or direct feasibility studies and project estimates (manpower, equipment, budget development, and timelines etc.) on proposed projects;
- Support or direct proposal development with regards to acquiring appropriate funding for various control development efforts;
- Provide insight to engineering design teams and mentoring to low level engineers as needed based on expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with focus on electrical or controls;
- Five or more years of related experience
- Master’s degree in Engineering with focus on Electrical;
- Experience and schooling focused on electrical systems development;
- System integration experience;
- Vehicle experience;
- Embedded software experience (especially C);
- Experience with CAN J1939;
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.