Senior Electrical Engineers
Senior Electrical EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Electrical Engineers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer you will perform engineering work of various types in the electrical design or re-design, and development of electrical systems into Oshkosh Corporation’s family of vehicles and equipment. Our products range from fire trucks, emergency vehicles, military vehicles, refuse trucks, concrete mixers, and even access equipment and aerial work platforms. You’ll work independently and as a team, partnering closely with suppliers, engineering specialists, and other departments.
How You Can Make A Difference:
- Responsible for integration of electrical components and circuitry into vehicle designs.
- Work with SAE, Federal, and Military Standards for design compliance.
- Plan and direct engineering in a major project through all phases of innovation and development.
- Establishes priorities for work delegated to others.
- Work closely with other engineering groups.
- Assist in feasibility studies and project estimates on proposed projects Support proposal development.
- Directs preparation of layouts, drawings, specification, and bills of material.
- Select parts and/or design components for cost and quality-conscious design to meet service applications.
- Consult with suppliers, customers, & members of Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Assembly, Service, and Testing, Quality Control, and Marketing departments Follow project on the assembly floor through initial build and render assistance necessary to support manufacturing and industrial engineering efforts.
- Utilize various state-of-the-art engineering tools, i.e. personal computer and CAD equipment.
- Possess a strong electrical knowledge of vehicles, electrical theory, electrical component and related systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3-plus years of experience working with truck/mobile equipment
- Relevant design experience with vehicle electrical systems
- Working knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Experience with automotive or heavy-duty equipment
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.