Senior Electrical Engineers
Senior Electrical EngineersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Electrical Engineers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Responsible for engineering project(s) of electrical systems and component development efforts as related to vehicle electrical systems, multiplexed system design, embedded control systems, hybrid electrical drive systems and advanced vehicle components. Position may include the supervision of engineers and designers. Perform high level engineering analysis and design of new and modified components and subsystems in accordance with engineering standards and project scope.
Essential Duties & Position Responsibilities:
- Participate in the budgeting process to include recommending capital improvements and preparing justification data as required
- Research, study, and propose use of new technologies to be used in the development of new and improved products
- Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning technical issues
- Communicate project objectives to team members
- Enforce the proper use of engineering criteria and drawing standards
- Ensure that technical issues are conducted within the framework of company policies and procedures
- Evaluate designs for performance, safety, and reliability
- Direct preparation of layouts, drawings, specifications, and bills of material
- Create and maintain project documentation for project planning, requirements analysis, risk management, issues management, status reporting, project communication, quality assurance, research and historical records
- Perform engineering analysis to support to the selection of parts, components, and materials that meet requirements
- Perform job duties in an ethical, professional manner which is consistent with the Oshkosh Way. Conduct duties consistent with the Company’s mission statement, quality objectives, and defined policies and procedures
- Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support
- Analyze and resolve issues reported to Engineering via verbal or written communication
- Provide guidance to team members to ensure the appropriate engineering analysis is performed and documented
- Provide leadership to a technical staff to ensure program success
- Assure designs meet customer requirements, statutory requirements, and corporate objectives
- Provide management/leadership to technical staff including resource planning, scheduling, and administration to ensure program success
- Prepare technical proposals, quotations, reports, and presentations
- Able to obtain a secret security clearance as required by job duties
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Five or more years of related experience
What We’d Love to See:
- Experience with a high-level CAD system
- PMP Certification Preferred
- Possess a strong electrical knowledge of vehicles and related systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.