Senior Electrical Project Engineers (Automotive)
Senior Electrical Project Engineers (Automotive)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Electrical Project Engineers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
This position will work on project management of electrical systems and component development efforts as related to vehicle electrical systems, multiplexed system design, embedded control systems, hybrid electrical drive systems, robotic vehicles, and advanced vehicle components.
Essential Duties & Position Responsibilities:
- Assist in the feasibility studies and project estimates on proposed projects.
- Support proposal development with regards to acquiring appropriate funding for various advanced engineering efforts.
- Assist in creating plans and implementing them via communication to subordinate engineers and technicians.
- Create plans and supervise their construction and development.
- Coordinate, supervise, and monitor progress and determine corrective actions needed to maintain schedule and cost targets.
- Ensure status and results of tests are communicated appropriately to senior engineering management.
- Work with vendors on development of power electronics components and electrical machines.
- Support the development of component specifications and interface with other engineering disciplines.
- Participate in ongoing hybrid electric, autonomous vehicle, and advanced vehicle concept, and various other Electrical R&D projects.
- Interface with internal customers, external customers, partner companies, National Labs, and U.S. Government organizations.
- Initiate new designs as required and run design projects
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8-plus years Electrical engineering experience
What Will Help You Stand Out:
- Prior experience in project management from concept generation to production of complex systems, power electronics, and electrical machines and their controls.
- Preferred experience in the automotive or heavy truck industries.
- Experience with electrical systems up to 600V
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2019 & 2020
- In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.