Senior Engineering Technicians
Senior Engineering TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Engineering Technicians in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
We are looking for a 2nd shift – Senior Engineering Technician New Product Development.
You’ll also be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct diverse and complex mechanical and electrical tests on Milwaukee’s line of products and competitive products
- Determine product conformance to the test specifications
- Perform tests using a variety of electrical and mechanical test equipment and techniques
- Prepare reports of test results and make recommendations
- Exercise responsibility for thoroughness, timeliness and accuracy in preparing technical reports on tests performed
- Prepare these reports utilizing a PC with word processing, database, spreadsheet and statistical/graphical software
- Instruct and assign work to Engineering Technicians
What TOOLS you’ll bring with you:
- Requires an education equivalent to a Technical Associate Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience with test equipment, test procedures and methods, mechanical/electrical principles
- Knowledge of test concepts in the design and development of products and components
- Minimum 1 year of data acquisition experience and panel wiring
- PC hardware and software knowledge with the ability to program in Labview, Visual Basic and PLC’s is preferred
- Working knowledge of Robots is preferred
- Able to operate meters, oscilloscopes, data acquisitions systems, and other lab tools
Other TOOLS we prefer you to have:
- Knowledge of thermocouples, strain gauges, load cells, torque transducers a plus
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan.
- Education assistance.
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food and coffee service.
- And many more
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.