Senior FEA Engineers
Senior FEA EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior FEA Engineers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin!
Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 and 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
- Provide guidance to Project Engineers to ensure the appropriate engineering analysis is performed throughout the design/development process
- Prepare technical reports summarizing activities and recommendations
- Manage multiple projects while maintaining schedules
- Participate actively in the problem solving process
- Learn additional PC and workstation software to support the engineering analysis function
- Assist in the design or modification of structural components
- Work with engineers/designers to gather data and define requirements for analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar (i.e. Engineering Mechanics or Aerospace Engineering)
- Experience using finite element analysis software to solve linear static, modal, and non-linear contact and/or material property problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Good background in mechanics of materials
- Good background in Structural Design
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 3-plus years related experience
- Experience using ANSA or HyperMesh
- Experience using Abaqus, LS-DYNA, or NASTRAN
- Experience using measured test data to validate finite element analysis results
- Experience using scripting to automate pre-processing, analysis, and post-processing (Python, tcl/tk, C++ etc.)
- Experience using finite element analysis software to perform dynamic simulations
- Experience performing structural optimization
- Experience with fatigue analysis (nCode, FE-Safe, MSC.Fatigue, FEMFAT, etc.)
- Experience with automotive or heavy-duty equipment
Why Should I Apply?
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Fantastic opportunities for career advancement
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- Education Reimbursement options
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page.
Have questions about job duties, pay rates and / or benifits? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.