Senior Finance Analysts
Senior Finance AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Finance Analysts in McConnellsburg, Pennsylvania.
As a Senior Financial Analyst you will be responsible for assisting in the direction and administration of the organization’s budgeting and forecasting process, focusing on revenue. You’ll be responsible for activities within the budget/forecasting process and prepare reports, analyze actual results and create what-if analysis for leadership. With this, you’ll coordinate operational forecasts for JLG and prepare, distribute and review various operating budget reports.
- Coordinates, develops, and implements management reporting tools that allow company personnel to make informed business decisions.
- Coordinates/assists in the preparation of a detailed forecast based on marketing, sales, manufacturing, and corporate input
- Assist in analyzing and preparing monthly results for management
- Coordinate the preparation of all financial forecasts (monthly, quarterly, annual etc.)
- Participate in conducting monthly P&L reviews,
- Assist in generating internal policies and procedures,
- Participate in Divisional and Corporate projects
- Generate “what if” analysis based on selected financial/business assumptions
- Participate in the presentation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly results to management
- Special projects and duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5-7 plus years related experience
- CPA or CMA certification
- Frequent Hearing, Talking, Visual, Sitting, Typing; Occasional Standing, Walking/Running, Reaching, Fine Dexterity, Manual Dexterity; Seldom Driving, Bending/Kneeling, Upper Extremity Repetitive Motion, Lifting/Carrying up to 20lbs., Pushing/Pulling up to 20lbs.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.