Senior IT Indirect Procurement Professionals
Senior IT Indirect Procurement ProfessionalsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior IT Indirect Procurement Professionals in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Join Harley-Davidson’s team as a Procurement Professional within the Indirect Procurement team to support Information Technology initiatives (Software, Hardware, and IT related Services), located at Juneau Ave in Milwaukee, WI. This position will lead the development and execution of category plans and sourcing strategies that include industry trends, spend analytics, project pipeline, cost savings and resource planning activities.
- Demonstrates in depth conceptual and practical knowledge in IT Indirect Procurement.
- Deliver value to the organization through developing RFx documents, evaluating supplier proposals (scope, cost, timing, resource modeling, risk, etc.), supplier recommendation and qualifications in order to ensure project success.
- Engage and collaborate with internal Legal, Risk and Security departments to ensure contract agreement compliance pertaining to legal implications; terms and conditions required to protect the company.
- Develop and execute cost savings strategies to support company goals and departmental commitments.
- Effectively communicates complex information involving Indirect Procurement to others.
- Solves complex Indirect Procurement problems and enacts a new perspective on existing solutions. Works independently and receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource for Indirect Procurement colleagues with less experience.
- Responsible for ongoing activities, objectives and may lead projects or steps within a broader project.
- Communicates difficult or sensitive information and builds relationships with Suppliers, stakeholders and leadership.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of Five (5) years of demonstrated performance in technical competencies of indirect procurement and/or contract management. In addition, they will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Ability to apply knowledge of best practices in Developmental Purchasing, Indirect Procurement, Supply Base, or Supply Chain and how their own area integrates with others to drive results.
- Experience in IT procurement, contracting and contract management.
- Experience in Indirect Procurement.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within and / or lead a group or team providing guidance to members.
- Motorcycle riding experience and knowledge in Harley-Davidson motorcycles and accessories.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.